Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewney's 24 hour read-a-thon

(I will not acknowledge the lack of posts on my blog) (Although I just did ..) (Oh well)

Hey y'all! (Read with Texas accent)

I'm going to participate in Dewney's 24 hour read-a-thon tomorrow, and I think you should too! It starts tomorrow at noon GMT (2pm here in Sweden) and we're practically just going to read books during 24 hours.

You can find more information about this here.

I'll do some update posts during the read-a-thon, so you'll see how much I read. I will try to stay up the full 24 hours, so you might find some weird tweets and blog posts from a super tired Olivia. I get crazy when I'm tired. Just so you know.

I'll see you later. And I'll try to blog more often, it's just that school is kind of eating my whole cake of time. (... I'm tired)

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment