Friday, September 16, 2011

Life update and Dreamland trailer


Hi you guys! I know that I haven't updated my blog in a while, I blame real life on that. I've had a lot of home works, test and have started working out again. It feels like every time I take care of my irl life my blog suffers! But that's not going to happen anymore, I have a lot of reviews and blog posts written down in my notebook. Everything's going to be fine, I promise.

Since it's Thursday, it's Trailer of the Week day. (Though last time I talked about moving it to Fridays .. We'll see about that) The trailer I'm going to feature today is one that's been seen around the book blogging community these last few days. Dreamland by Alyson Noel!

The books sounds really interesting, I love the whole Afterlife thing. I'm so excited to read this one. And the cover is just gorgeous ..

No comments:

Post a Comment