Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm done

Books are piling on the floor of my room and my wallet is empty. But I just can’t stop buying new books! I get more and more of them and I don’t have time to read them all.

So I’m done. With buying books that is. I just can’t do it anymore. I want to take a few months and not buy new ones, concentrate on those that I have. There s a ton of great books waiting to be read. Books that I’ve been wanting to read for a long time, but haven’t had the time to get to. During the last three-ish months of this year, I’m going to focus on my already owned books and not put any money at all on buying new ones. I'm going on a book buying ban.

I hope I can do this. It’s only a bit more than three months. I should be able to do it. Right?

I hereby solemnly swear that I, Olivia, will not buy any new books until the end of the year 2011. Instead I will read all of the amazing books that I’ve bought and been meaning to read for a long time.

Do you buy more books than you have time to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment