Friday, September 2, 2011

The Eleventh Plague book trailer

I love book trailers, but think that they don't get enough attention in the book blogging community. That's why I started Trailer of the Week. Every week I'll feature one amazing book trailer that really grabs my attention.

This is a 2011 debut from Jeff Hirsch. And, as many other books released this year, it's a dystopian. And I never say no to a good dystopian! Especially if Suzanne Collins, the queen of dystopia, likes it. If you want to know more about the book, visit its Goodreads page.

The trailer is pretty simple, but that doesn't make it less powerful! With an opening quote from Suzanne Collins, epic background music and eye catching pictures and newspaper headlines to look at it just can't go wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Yeah, I'm Swedish, born in Stockholm and moved later to Canada! :D

    Em

    ReplyDelete