Monday, September 5, 2011

Because youtube sucks and doesn't want to upload my IMM video (aka I'm sorry for this)

Hello readers!

As this blog post's title tells you, YouTube takes a heck of a lot time to upload my IMM vlog, so I've decided to postpone In My Mailbox to next week. That leaves me with having nothing to post today. And since I haven't posted in a few days (been busy) I wanted to put something up on the blog today.

So how are you guys?

Let's start of with telling you that I've been interviewed by Rie Conley from Mission To Read, for her new Great Designs feature. You can read the interview by clicking here in case you're interested.

I have noticed that I have way too many unread books. It's sad. They're just lying on the floor of my room (don't have any bookshelves right now ..) screaming at me: "Pick me up! Read me!". And I would. I would love to. But I don't have the time to read all of them. I just buy new ones and forget about the old ones. I wish I could just stop time, sit down and read through the whole pile, not forgetting about one book.

Also, I love writing. Or more like the idea of writing. But when it comes to actually creating a word document and starting to write, I like it for a few pages. But then my mind goes blank and I get frustrated and then bored. I want to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, I really would, but I don't know if I would enjoy doing it.

I don't know if I've told you, but I have a Tumblr. I'm not very active, or post about any interesting things, but I have one. EclipsedByThem.tumblr.com I mostly just use it to save fun stuff I find on the internet, instead of taking up space on my computer and phone memory.

If you're still reading, I'm so sorry about this blog post. I promise to never write random shitty things like this again. (Unless you like it of course, but I doubt anyone does).

To make it up to you, here's some awesomness that you can find by searching for imagination on Google.




1 comment:

  1. Jag har också problem med att skriva. Jag vill skriva,men när jag väl sätter mig ner för att börja så kan jag bara skriva en kort stund. När jag väl sparat det en gång så fortsätter jag aldrig på den heller..

    ReplyDelete