Saturday, April 2, 2011

March 2011

Hello fellow book lovers! For me, March has been a really busy week. I was one week in Finland for an exchange student program, had lots of exams and been pretty tired the whole time. I've been trying to blog and read as much as I can. I've read six books this month and only have about fifty pages left of Lies.

Books I've read this month (6):
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Där Drömmar Blir Till - Emma Andersson
Parasite Positive - Scott Westerfeld
The Replacement - Brenna Yovanoff
Before I Die - Jenny Downham
Beastly - Alex Flinn

Books I've reviewed this month (2):
I know I've been lacking in reviews, which I don't feel good about at all. I've started to write reviews on a few and planned a video review. They're coming soon.
Beastly - Alex Flinn
The Awakening and The Struggle - L.J. Smith

Best book I read this month:
Beastly or Parasite Positive. Both were very short, really good reads that I enjoyed a lot. If I had to choose only one favorite it would be Beastly. It showed me that retellings could be awesome, something that I didn't believe in before.

Currently reading and will read next:
As I said I'm currently reading Lies by Michael Grant. Just as the first two books in the series, I'm loving it! And if I can get my hand on the next book in the Gone series, Plague, before I finish Lies, that's what I'll read next. But I probably won't buy it before that, so for my next read I'm currently undecided between Frostbite and Beautiful Creatures.

Expectations for April:
I have one blog related thing to tell you. The exchange students from Finland are coming to Sweden soon, so that week there won't be any blogging. But I'll try to schedule a few posts before that. Otherwise I'm hoping for a light month with a lot of reading. We're starting with new subjects in almost every class I'm taking, so hopefully there won't be any exams this month!

Have an awesome April!
I hope you didn't fall for any april fools jokes today ;) Nobody has pranked me (yet), but I've seen a few around on book blogs that I haven't fallen for. At least not what I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment