Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Noteworthy Blog Posts (4)

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen? Yay or ney? We all have our opinions. Personally, I don't like it. She's way to old. If they make movies out of all three books it can take up to five years before all of them are done. Maybe even longer. And a 25-year-old playing 16-year-old Katniss? Don't like it. You can read a guest post, written by J. Sciancalepore, author of The War On Destiny, posted on the blog YAreads, HERE! He talks about his opinions and some pros and cons.

Another guest post! Melina from Reading Vacation has had lots of guest posts these last weeks. One of my favorites, probably because I'm a sucker for dystropian novels, is the one by Alex from Electrifying Reviews.

E-books, e-books. Lalalalalaa. Of course I have to tell you about a post titled E-book Readin'. Cause I'm cool like that. (Yeah. I've told you about so many different e-book posts that I don't longer know what to tell you about them.)

I'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis jealous of the teens that get to participate in GreenBeanTeenQueen's Read-A-Thon that she hosts at her library. I wish some of the librarians here in Stockholm reads her blog and decides to host one here as well! Please librarians, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment