Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #4 + Update

In My Mailbox is hosted my Kristi at The Story Siren


I got a few books from the library this week. So now I have about 7 or 8 books that all have to be returned in one month. Really good Olivia -.- All the links go to the book's Goodreads page.

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff I'm really looking forward for this one. Sounds good and creepy ..

Frostbite by Richelle Mead  It feels like I'm the only one who hasn't read all the Vampire Academy books yet. And that I'm the only one who doesn't love them. I own the first one and I liked it, but not so much that I would want to spend money on the next one.

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr I've read lots of good reviews on this series and my best friend liked it a lot and begged me to read it.


Before I Die by Jenny Downham I've been meaning to read this for a long time and once almost bought the swedish copy. But for some reason I never did.


I'm going to Finland today and won't be back until on Friday! But I'll write a few posts and but them on timer! And I'm sorry for the lack of blog posts this week, even though I promised to blog a lot. But actually (and this is no excuse to not do it) our Internet went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment