Thursday, February 17, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Romantic

What's the most romantic book you've ever read? 


(Mind you, I don't mean the hard-core stuff you hide in plain wrappers under your mattress. I mean True Love, Romance, deeply emotional, heart-tugging, and that stuff.)


And secondly, did you like it? Is it your usual kind of reading, or did it take you by surprise?


I don't read much romance novels. I like them, but they're usually not my favorite read. But I do read a lot of paranormal romance, so my lame answer for this question has to be Twilight. I know, lame.

Btw, I ordered Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins a few days ago, and that one's kind of romantic, right? :)

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, it's not lame if you like Twilight, I'm a huge fan, although I didn't consider it one of the most romantic books, but stil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Twilight first came out I loved it. The rest of the series however ruined it for me - not a big fan of the love triangle.
    Anna and the French Kiss is a pretty cute love story. Hope you like it.
    Sally.
    Here's my answer:
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/booking-through-thursday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think your answer is lame. I happen to like the Twilight series, and it is a good example of Romance...at least a sub-genre. This was actually a difficult question for me. I just couldn't choose one. Check out my answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/booking-through-thursday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. To each her/his own. Twilight isn't my thing, but I know lots of people who adore it :-)
    http://mostraum.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/booking-through-thursday-romantic/

    ReplyDelete