Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge

Very spontaneously I decided to participate in the Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. You have to sign up before tomorrow, March 1st. So if you haven't done it yet, what are you waiting for?

If you've never heard of the DAC (which I have really hard to believe) the rules are simple. Read a minimum of 12 books by 2011 debut authors. If you want to know more you can click here.

Books I wish to read:
This list will be updated every time I read books for the challenge. I'll cross the titles I've read.


Sister mischief - Lara Goode
Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
Unearthly  by Cynthia Hand
Wither - Lauren DeStefano
Across the Universe  - Beth Revis
Spellbound - Cara Lynn Shultz
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Enclave - Ann Aguirre
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Prelude to a Hero by Jaime Buckley
The Summer I Lost it - Natalie Kath
Between Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetyss
Röd Skymning - Fredrik Lindblom

No comments:

Post a Comment