Sunday, January 9, 2011

Twenty Eleven Challenge


I'll be participating in another challenge. And I'm thinking about participating in the Debut Author Challenge as well. I know I said that I wouldn't be participating in many, but I really like this one. It's the Twenty Eleven Challenge hosted by Bart's Bookshelf. You have to read twenty books in eleven different categories. You get to choose which books you want to read in every category and have to read 1-2 in each.




Which books I've been planning to read in every category. (This list will be updated as I read or change books on my list. If one of the books titles are crossed I've read the book.

1. To YA or not YA (Read a adult novel if you read most YA, read a YA novel if you read most adult fiction)
Demons and Angels - Dan Brown
Håpas du trifs bra i fengelset - Susanna Alakoski

2. ... With a twist (Read books in a sub-genre to one of your favorite genres.)
Spellbound - Cara Lynn Shultz
Solid - Shelly Workinger

3. Hot off the Presses (Read books published in 2011)
Awakened - P.C. Cast
Enclave - Ann Aguirre


4. It wasn't me! aka Bad Bloggers (Read a book that a book blogger has recommended)
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

5. Show it Who is Boss! (Read books that have been in your TBR pile 1/12/10)
Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Angel - L.A. Weatherly

6. Bable Fish (Read books that are written in another language than your own. I'll try to read something that's written in neither swedish, english or finnish.)
Metro 2033 - Dmitry Gluchovskij

7. Will-Power? What Will-Power? aka The Ward Beecher Memorial (A book that you've bought in 2011, secondhand doesn't count)
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan
Gossip Girl the Carlyles - Cecily von Ziegesar

8. Mind the Gap (if you haven't read the last book in a series you've read, read it!)
Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Beyond the Shadows - Brent Weeks

9. Back in the Day (Re-read old favorites)
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
Twilight - Stephenie Meyer

10. Way Back When (Read books that were published before you were born)
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen

11. Slim-Pickings (Read books that are 90-150 pages long)
Zombicorns - John Green
Prelude to a Hero - Jaime Buckley

No comments:

Post a Comment