Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


I really love reading challenges and one of my many reasons to start a book blog was to be able to be a part of all the challenges in a different way than just using goodreads. But due to lack of time I'll only challenge myself with one or two challenges. One of them is the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge hosted by Jennifer at Reading With Tequila.

She writes:
Book bloggers are my favorite source of book recommendations. More than any other source, they consistently introduce me to books and authors that impact my life. Therefore, I have created the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge.

The rules are simple, you read a chosen amount of books from the book list. Lots of book bloggers have nominated their favorite books and created a list with over 400 different books. There are five stages, and I'll aim for stage two, to read 10 books from the list. But I will probably read more and set a higher goal on the way.

Some of the books I want to read:
Read


City of Bones – Cassandra Clare
The Hobbit – J.R.R. Tolkien
Clockwork Angel – Cassandra Clare
Before I Fall – Lauren Oliver
Across the Universe – Beth Revis
An Abundance of Katherines – John Green
The Stand – Stephen King
Paper Towns – John Green
Peeps – Scott Westerfeld
Delirium – Lauren Oliver
Fallen - Lauren Kate
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Frostbite - Richelle Mead
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge! The Stand is one of my all time favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. city of bones and clockwork angel are spectacular! I hope you enjoy them =)

    I also want to read the stand, delirium, and across the universe this year

    sorry for my lack of capital letters, my left hand is currently bandaged up from a dog bite , so its hard to hold the shift key =p

    new follower, by the way !

    ReplyDelete