Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm back!

Finally! I know it's been a long time since I posted anything, and I am going to change that. I took a break when NaNoWriMo started, because I wanted to focus on writing. I got to about 20 000 words during the first week, and only wrote about 5 000 words after that. Why? Because of school. These last few weeks have been crazy, we've had about three exams a week. Plus a bunch of homework and other things that needs to be done. So during November I had no time for either NaNo, my blog or anything else. I didn't finish a single book during the month (except for one we read in class)!

On Wednesday our teachers have to officially decide our grades, so after that there won't be any time-consuming exams or homework! Although during the first three days of next week we will have two tests, one oral presentation and two papers due .. School ends in not even two weeks and I just can't wait!

I hope to get back into my blogging routine and not let my blog get this quiet, I have really missed blogging! I have a few reviews to post and will also do a bookshelf tour! I have a lot of time for blogging and reading now during the winter break, I am exited!

I have missed you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment