Saturday, September 24, 2011

Books I feel like I'm the last one to read

Inspired by this weeks Top Ten Tuesday (a meme which I don't participate in) I wanted to share a list of books that almost every book blogger has read, except for me.

Anything from Sarah Dessen I've heard so many good thing about her books, but haven't had the time to read anything by her yet. Anything from John Green I feel like the worst nerdfighter / vlogbrothers fan. Well, I've read Will Grayson, Will Grayson, which hardly counts since it's co written by David Levithan. I loved that one, and am really looking forward to reading more by John. I have Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns waiting on my shelves, soon my darlings!

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater This is even one of the books that I heard about before I started blogging. But I've never really felt eager to read them. Maybe I'll pick it up one day. Matched by Ally Condie I want to read it so bad! It sounds so awesome, and that cover .. Gorgeous! Across the Universe by Beth Revis No I haven't read this one yet! I own it and two people have borrowed my copy and loved it. Have to read it now!

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee If you look this book up on Goodreads, about 90% of the reviews on the first page are people who have rated the book 5 stars. The other 10% gave it 4 stars. I want to read it to see why everyone love it so much! Various other classics Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, Jane Eyre, Lord of the Flies, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz etc. The list can be made long.

Which books do you feel like everyone have read except for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment