Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beautiful Darkness Book Trailer

I love book trailers, but think that they don't get enough attention in the book blogging community. That's why I started Trailer of the Week. Every week I'll feature one amazing book trailer that really grabs my attention.

I loved Beautiful Creatures and would've read Beautiful Darkness a long time ago if it wasn't for my overflowing to be read pile. Yeah, it's a hard life being a book lover these days. I really hope to have time to read this book soon, since I'm really interested in knowing what happens in Lena's and Ethan's story. And this book trailer is just beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of "Book trailer of the week"! I like watching book trailers (although there are many really, really bad ones out there too). I presume that you're familiar with Maggie Stiefvater's trailers, but have you seen the one to Shades of Milk and Honey?

    http://engelsfors.blogspot.com/2011/08/favorite-book-trailers.html

    ReplyDelete