Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Twilight Re-Read Along

Hello guys! I know that I haven't been blogging for the past week. But I kind of pissed off my parents, which led to me not being allowed to use the computer for one week. It sucks. But now I'm back! And what better way to come back to the blogosphere than by announcing that I'll be participating in the Twilight Re-Read Along hosted by a couple of awesome bloggers, GReads, Lisa the Nerd, Reading Housewives and Secret Life of an Avid Reader.


With the help of my blogger friends, we have put together a re-read along for Stephenie Meyer's first book in the series, Twilight. The read along will officially kick off on June 27th & continue through August 1st. The read along will be broken down to 5 chapters per week. Each Monday we will propose questions to be answerd for those particular chapters being read that week. Then the following Monday, the answers will be posted on the coordinating blog along with new questions for the next chapters. We encourage those who are participating to post your discussion answers on your own blogs that week as well! A link-up will be provided each week so that everyone can participate & view others responses.
- Text taken from GReads

I think this will be a lot of fun, since I love Twilight and love talking with people about books. I've never participated in a Read Along, so I'm pretty excited! You should join us as well, the more the merrier. More information about the Read Along can be fond here.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun re-reading Twilight. Hope you have fun and try not to piss off the parents again anytime soon. :-) I'm currently in a read-along for Shantaram. Pretty hefty book, nearly 1000 pages, so it may be awhile before I join another read along. :-) Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete