Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Recap

This month has been both good and bad. It was bad because I haven't read as much as I've wanted to, haven't written as much reviews that I've wanted to, I've had a lot of work to do in school and I've been really stressed the whole time. It's been good because I had a blast doing Armchair BEA, found a lot of new bloggers, got my first books for review, hit the 50 followers mark on my blog and went to two book signings! And oh, I turned 15!

Books I've read this month (4):
Encalve - Ann Aguirre
Cirkeln - Mats Strandberg & Sara Bergman Elfgren
Divergent - Veronica Roth
The Summer I Lost It - Natalie Kath

Books I've reviewed this month (2):

Best book read this month:
Though I really loved Divergent, I'd have to say Enclave.

Currently reading and will read next:
I'm currently reading a Swedish book (that I do not enjoy at all) that we're going to review as our last assignment in school. And for what I'll read next, I'm not completely sure. But I'm thinking Ultraviolet.

Expectations for June:
Summer break, baby! I'll just chill for the whole of June and try to relax and do nothing. Because the rest of my summer break will be crazy, I'll be in Croatia for two weeks and England for three weeks. And one thing is for sure, I'll read a lot more in June than I did in May!

Happy June everybody!

1 comment:

  1. If I see this book Enclave one more time, I'm just going to have to buy it today. It's like I'm getting hints all day about this book. It's must be good. I have Divergent, I haven't started reading yet, trying to finish up the Hunger Games trilogy first. But Divergent and Die for Me are next and then dang nabbit, I guess I will just have to read Enclave. :-) Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete