Friday, April 22, 2011

V - a tv show for sci-fi lovers

The last couple of weeks I've been hooked up on this new tv series. Well, actually it's not that new, it's a remake of a tv show that was airing in the 80s. It's called V and is a super badass sci-fi show in which aliens has come to the earth and wants to help humanity with their cool technology and medical services. Or that's what they say to the humans. Actually they are reptiles who has cloned human skin to look like us and need the humans for some big plan.

I don't want to spoil anything, so I'm not going to tell you more about the plot. Just watch the series. You'll love it.

The series has recently finished it's second season. I'm not completely sure if there'll be a third, I haven't started watching the second season yet and a third season has not been announced. You can visit the IMDb page for V for more information on the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment