Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching Up Readathon

Starting tomorrow (Thursday, April 21st) the Catching Up Readathon runs until Monday, April 25th. You can start which time you want, whatever time zone you're in and read just as much as you want. The Redathon is hosted by Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century. The purpose of the readathon is to catch up with your reading goal for the year. (We've all seen the annoying text on the Goodreads reading challenge)

Fortunately, I'm not behind at all. Actually, I'm 8 books ahead. (Or, at least I think I am. There's a few books I've marked on Goodreads that I read this year, but never wrote about in my blog. And I can't remember if I really read them this year or not). But April has been a unusually sucky reading month for me. I've only read 3 books, one of them being a very short novella. I'm currently stuck on the second book in the Vampire Academy series and haven't read a single page in almost a week.

My goal for the readathon is 4 books. I'll update this post with my reading during the readathon.

I hope you participate in the readathon as well!

Books finished:
Frostbite - Richelle Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment