Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Catching Up Readathon - Recap


Last weekend (thrusday - monday) was the Cathing Up Readathon, which I participated in. My goal was to read 4 books, but unfortunately I didn't fulfill my goal. A lot of unexpected stuff happened, some friends to our family visited us the whole weekend and I slept at my friend's place the night between sunday and monday. So I didn't get to read as much as I wanted to.

I finished the last 200 pages of Frostbite. You can find the review on my blog.
I read Anna and the French Kiss, and completely adored it. You can find the review here as well.
I read 13 Little Blue envelopes, I'll post the review soon.
And I read the first 200 pages of a swedish adult novel called Snabba Cash.

I hope you guys did better on the challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment