Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Katniss casted and Harry Potter preview released!

Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last few days (which I have. Or to be more precise, hiding under mountains of school work) you know that the long search for Katniss in the Hunger Games movie has come to an end! It was Jennifer Lawrence from True Grit who got the part.

If you ask me, I don't like it. In my opinion, she's too blonde, too pale and too old to play Katniss. I would've preferred  Hailee Steinfeld or this girl. At least when we talk about looks. But if Gary Ross thinks Jennifer is perfect for the role and even calls it "the easiest casting decision of his life", we should trust him, right?


A fan art pic I found here

And oh my god there is a picture from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 that has been released! Can't wait for the premiere!!


And an even bigger OH MY GOD! A sneak peak from the movie has been released!

No comments:

Post a Comment